Melodies of Lifestream is a full-length piano concert dedicated to Final Fantasy VII.
Concerts that focus on a single game are rare in in the West, and FF VII definitely deserves its own concert. The benefit is of course that we can dig deeper into the musical world of FF VII better than ever before.
Well, why would this interest you?
- You get to relive the world and story of FF VII through live music.
- The whole program is dedicated to FF VII, which means that the experience lasts for the entire night.
- You’ll enter a magical hall filled with hundreds of FF VII music fans, which makes the atmosphere amazing. (I have made some of my best friends at concerts like these.)
Ramon van Engelenhoven
Melodies of Lifestream is performed by Ramon van Engelenhoven, an award-winning classical pianist who also loves Final Fantasy VII. This rare combination of professional skill and passion makes him unrivaled for the concert.
Ramon van Engelenhoven is also an experienced arranger of piano music. His new arrangements — including Cid’s Theme and the Final Boss Suite – have been an overwhelming success so far.
- Nov 11, 2017 — Stockholm Radiohuset, Sweden
- Oct 7, 2017 — Oslo Concert Hall, Norway
- Nov 12, 2016 — Helsinki Conservatory of Music, Finland
None planned at the moment. Leave a comment, if you would like us to bring this concert to your city!